Thank you to all visitors who have adhered to the signs and not used the children’s playground or outdoor gym equipment at Bryngarw Country Park while they have been closed to reduce the spread of coronavirus. Now that Welsh Government guidelines have changed, we are pleased to confirm that the equipment can be used again from Wednesday 22nd July.
There are, however, some safety precautions we would like you to take please, for the health and wellbeing of your family, other visitors and Park staff.
- Remember to social distance – there are more signs to remind you.
- Take it in turns to use the playground equipment, and keep a safe distance while waiting.
- Do not use any swings which have been taped off – this is to ensure there is 2m between any children using them, and any adult pushing them.
- Bring hand sanitiser or wipes to clean your hands before and after using the equipment.
- It is recommended that you wipe clean the touch points on the playground and gym equipment, e.g. handles, before using them.
- Outdoor gym users should bring their own towel and hygiene products, and wipe down the equipment after use.
- Children should not put their mouths on the playground equipment.
- Food and drink should not be consumed on the playground equipment.
- Dispose of all litter in the bins provided, or take it home if the bin is full.
Thank you for continued support and we look forward to welcoming you back to Bryngarw!